At Mosaic World our purpose is to reshape urban living together. To do that, we oversee a set of organizations that work together to speed up the rate at which community-building connections are made. We act as a community catalyst, connecting a wide variety of people with the widest variety of available, affordable living spaces, from raw concrete studios to carpeted flats; as well as providing services that help protect and nurture communities, keeping them safe and social as they grow.
A mosaic of brands:
- B-Right Urban Living (www.b-righturbanliving.com): Where the shortage of urban space and the realisation of suitable housing is becoming a major problem, B-Right Urban Living offers solutions in a sustainable way. We are working on a future in which affordable, comfortable housing is available to everyone who wants to live in an urban environment. But also a world where it is more than logical for people to find the facilities they need in their daily lives at the place where they live.
- Monoma (www.monoma.eu): But changing cities are also full of properties standing vacant; properties that too often lead to neighborhood decline, but could become engines of urban rebirth when occupied by the right people: creative, flexible, engaged and responsible. Through Monoma, we find the right people, match them with temporary vacant housing and support them in making a ‘vacant property’ into part of a community while they live or work there.
- NewNewNew (www.newnewnew.space): No matter what kind of spaces we have available, it all starts with finding the right people—creative, responsible, open—and connecting them with the right living spaces— affordable, urban, diverse. Through our online platform, NewNewNew, people can find the particular type of living place or space they want.
- Plaza Resident Services (www.plazaresidentservices.com): For long-term rentals, Plaza Resident Services offers students, starters and other ‘new urbanites’ high-quality living spaces as well as programs, services and management that foster social engagement and connection.
- WatchTower Security Services (www.watchtowersecuritysolutions.com): Our property security arm, WatchTower Security Services, is also based on the belief that community is the best security system there is. Unlike other services that emphasize how to block off spaces, cutting off connection and creating dangerous ‘dead zones’ in the community fabric, we keep vacant property secure with an approach based on community awareness as well as trusted vigilance.
As with any mosaic, these parts all work together in the service of our shared overall vision of diverse, affordable, and vibrant cities. They help build the urban ‘immune system’, catalyzing the growth of healthy communities in the areas that often need it most; communities that last, even as residents may change. Together, we offer progressive micro living solutions that are sustainable and socially connecting. We give people the home and freedom to live a vibrant city life.
In this way we work together on a future in which affordable, comfortable housing is available for everyone who wants to live in an urban environment. Want to know more about Mosaic World? Click here!